Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jindie Nails: New hand made polish, no name!

Taken outdoors during the day in the shade, no flash
If anyone read my late post yesterday I mentioned my baby, Jayden, was sick.  We went to the doctor earlier and he has strep throat AGAIN for the second time in 6 months :(.  I never would guess it to be strep with the vomiting and upset stomach, but it is!  My poor baby has had a rough couple of days :(.  He's feeling a little better today and we got Amoxicillan (sp?) from the doctor.  I'll keep you all posted.

Ok, this post today is pretty freaking awesome IMO.  It's the same franken I posted bottle shots of last week but I added black bar glitter and some very pretty medium sized rose metallic hex to the mix.  Now this polish has a white semi sheer base with medium metallic royal blue, black, light green and rose colored hex glitter, black bar glitter and smaller metallic light green hex glitter.  I was thinking about adding some of the rose colored glitter in a much smaller size to add a little shimmer to it.  I am testing that glitter for bleeding now.  All of the glitter in this polish have been tested extensively for bleeding and none of them bleed.  These pictures are not that great as far as the way the mani looks but after I thin out the white, I expect the pictures to look much better.

It was hard to get a good bottle shot today, my camera's acting up.  I went ahead and swatched this franken to see what all I need to tweak.  I know now that I need to thin out the white base, it's entirely too opaque to show several layers of glitter.  It still looks super cool the way it is, but I want to be able to see all the glitter much better.  Below are pics of the way it is right now.  I am going to thin out the white and make 2-3 more bottles with it, adding more glitter of course.  Please will you all let me know what you think.  Like I said, I know the white needs to be more sheer but other than that, it's all good :)!  The pictures look a little bad b/c the white looks too thick but I will take better pics after tweaking it to where I think it should be.   My fiance' said the white's covering the glitter too and he doesn't even know much about nail polish lol! This is the first batch, second batch will be after I thin out the white.  I have a feeling it'll look AMAZING after I do that.  Pictured in all the pictures below is 3 coats of my franken (no name yet) and one coat Seche Vite top coat.  Enjoy!






indoors with flash


outdoors no flash

outdoors, no flash

outdoors, no flash






Outdoors




All of the rest taken indoors with flash







No comments: