Friday, July 6, 2012

Jindie Nails: The Hungry Asian-Mint Condition

Today's post is a little late because I got my Glamour base from TKB trading & I've been tinkering around with my glitter & nail polish making today :).  Hopefully will have a cool one of a kind franken to post tomorrow.


I'm a sucker for good pictures and The Hungry Asian has some of the best pictures on Etsy IMO.  I bought 3 of her polish a couple of weeks ago.  I got Sneeze Breeze, Belle & Mint Condition.  They arrived neatly packaged with a bow and personal message from Kae aka The Hungry Asian.  Today's swatch will be of the Mint Condition.  This polish is adorable.  It's a creme finish & I got full opaque in 2 coats.  This beauty has small metallic, shiny blue, red, black and purple hex glitters all in the same size.  I thought the creme finish would cover the small glitter but I was wrong!  This polish applies easily, dries fast and layers very well.  I haven't seen another polish even close to this one but I probably haven't seen them all.  


I love a good Tiffany blue color and this one is that, but even better because it has glitter too :)!  Actually, Mint Condition's base color is pretty much a dead on dupe of China Glaze For Audrey.  Pictured below is ONE coat of China Glaze For Audrey...because it's just that good :).  For Audrey is a winning polish all across the board.  Mint Condition is close to Nubar Blue Raspberry as well.  I put some comparison photos below so you all can see.  Tiffany blue is one of my favorite polish colors and Mint Condition is the perfect Tiffany blue and just gorg!  I photographed Mint Condition after one coat, two coats then three with a coat of Seche.  I took a trillion and one pictures as usual, some with flash, some without.  I did this swatch at night so I wasn't able to provide outside pictures in sunlight.  Please excuse my dry cuticles, they've never been through so much polish change!  You can purchase this polish at The Hungry Asian's Etsy shop here for $9.25 plus shipping: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHungryAsian.   I just checked and she is out of this polish as of right now.  Not sure when she will have more, just convo her.  Enjoy :)!
3 coats Mint Condition, 1 coat Seche

One coat Mint Condition

Two coats M.C. under lamp light, no flash

Two coats M.C. with flash

2 coats

2 coats, lamp light, no flash




Three coats M.C. 1 coat Seche



Under lamp light, no flash
3 coats M.C., 1 coat Seche taken under lamp light, no flash



China Glaze For Audrey comparison

Mint Condition compared to China Glaze For Audrey



The Hungry Asian: Sneeze Breeze, Mint Condition & Belle

Nubar Blue Raspberry, The Hungry Asian Mint Condition, China Glaze For Audrey side by side comparisons

Comparison: China Glaze For Audrey on pointer first finger, Mint Condition on other three

Comparison: China Glaze For Audrey on pointer first finger, Mint Condition on other three

Comparison: China Glaze For Audrey on pointer first finger, Mint Condition on middle finger

Comparison: China Glaze For Audrey on pointer first finger, Mint Condition on middle finger

China Glaze For Audrey on first, M.C. on other three fingers




Here is the link to The Hungry Asian's Etsy shop again: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHungryAsian

No comments: