Sunday, July 8, 2012

Jindie Nails: The BEST hand scrub-OPI Manicure

Hope everyone had as great a weekend as I did.  I got to see the movie Magic Mike tonight and ladies, hello...if you haven't seen it, you must! It's a tad cheesy but oh my, the eye candy was worth it lol!  

I've been apologizing for the pictures with my dry cuticles all week after doing swatch after swatch.  I TOTALLY forgot about this stuff I have called OPI Manicure.  This is the best hand scrub I've ever used.  It's basically and instant manicure.  I used this last night before my next photos coming up in the next few posts and boy what a difference! It scrubs all the unnecessary dry, peeling cuticle and if you use it after you polish it also scrubs off the unwanted paint on the sides that you can't get with your corrector pen.  OPI Manicure also moisturizes like no other too.  After you rinse the sugar off, you are left with soft pretty hands! FYI...I am not being paid by OPI to post this lol...although I wish I were ;)!!!  Stay tuned for an indie polish from Pretty & Polished called Valentino over China Glaze I'm with the Lifeguard! 






I got my old nail tech to get me this for around $10-13 at a beauty supply store.  Not sure where else you can get it.

No comments: