Sunday, July 8, 2012

Jindie Nails: China Glaze-I'm With The Lifeguard!

Next for today I have another one from China Glaze summer neon collection called I'm With The Lifeguard.  I purchased this one along with Sunkissed a couple of weeks ago from Sally's and I LOVE them both!  Usually neon's are streaky, hard to apply etc...well, not these!  You can get great coverage, full opaqueness in 2 coats.  To add to all of the great things about it, it has a beautiful shimmer.  This one looks glow in the dark it's so bright.  It looks amazing under my black and white glitter polish (Pretty & Polished Valentino) in my next post ;).  All pictures below have 3 coats of I'm with the Lifeguard, one coat Seche.  Enjoy!












Crazy beautiful, right? 

4 comments:

Charlotte-LouiseXO7 said...

Wow, this polish is gorgeous and super bright! Great swatches :)

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

So bright! I love it!

Jindie Nails said...

Thanks :)! I loooove the new China Glaze neons! The only one I had formula issues with is Flip Flop Factory. xoxo

Jindie Nails said...

I know right! The best part to me is the pretty shimmer...I can't stop staring at it when it's on my nails :)! Thanks for the comment xoxo!