Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jindie Nails: Amy's Nail Boutique-Girl Fire & China Glaze-Sunkissed!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far :)!  My five year old son and his dad took the boat out together today in the Gulf of Mexico for their first father/son fishing trip alone (without me) so I have the whole house to myself :)!  I guess I'll paint my nails then take pictures of them lol!

Today's swatches will be a custom polish by Amy's Nail Boutique & China Glaze Sunkissed.  The one from Amy's Nail Boutique is a custom color her and I came up with together.  It has matte yellow, hot pink & orange medium hex glitters & medium square matte red glitter.  I'm digging the matte glitters lately!  This one in particular reminded me of flames and with the hot pink glitter added, I thought the name Girl Fire seemed fitting.  Full swatch of Girl Fire is below.

The first swatch up is China Glaze Sunkissed.  This polish is pure awesomeness in a bottle!! I got a full opaque finish in 2 coats but I added a third just for good measure.  This is the best yellow I have ever had!  It has a beautiful shimmer to it that I just love.  I couldn't stop staring at my nails lol!  Sunkissed dries quick to a matte finish.  I added a photo of 2 more China Glaze summer colors I just purchased that I will be swatching another time.  One is Flip Flop Fantasy and the other is I'm With the Lifeguard.  I paired Girl Fire and Sunkissed then topped that off with one thick coat of Seche.  Once again I took way too many photos.  I can never decide which ones I like best so I just add them all lol!


China Glaze Sunkissed/Amy's Nail Boutique custom color

Flip Flop Fantasy, Sunkissed, I'm with the Lifeguard


2 coats


2 coats


2 coats

2 coats

3 coats

View of the pretty shimmer, 3 coats





Up next is the custom color from Amy's Nail Boutique I named Girl Fire.  Girl Fire is more of a glitter top coat.  Not sure if the base coat China Glaze Sunkissed was the best pairing for this polish because the yellow glitter doesn't show up very good but either way I love the bright, summery look of the combo.  Just like most glitter polish it got a little thick with time but the end result was so worth it!  Amy from Amy's Nail Boutique is a super sweet mom and great with customer service.  She will mix up a custom color for you and send you photo's before you commit to buy.  I loved that and will definitely buy from her again.   If you want to purchase Girl Fire, my Etsy user name is jenny4611.  That may help her remember the order.  I have added a few sneak peak photos of two more polishes I have from Amy's Nail Boutique, one's another custom color that I haven't named yet & the other one is a new one called Lemon-Lime.  You can purchase this full sized polish and other great ones from Amy's Nail Boutique on Etsy for $8.00 here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmysNailBoutique

 Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Enjoy!







One coat Girl Fire over 3 coats Sunkissed




2 coats Girl Fire, 3 coats Sunkissed





Under lamp light no flash

2 coats, no flash under lamp light










3 coats Girl Fire, 1 coat Seche

3 coats Girl Fire, one coat Seche




















Taken outdoors, no flash


Outdoors, no flas
Amy's Nail Boutique custom color #1, Girl Fire & Lemon-Lime (swatches coming soon) taken indoors w/ flash

custom color, Girl Fire, Lemon-Lime taken indoors w/ flash


Here is Amy's Nail Boutique link again: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmysNailBoutique

Be sure to follow my new Facebook page thanks :): https://www.facebook.com/HandsOnNailPolish

No comments: